Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Slippery Slip

I love slipcovered furniture.  Two of my dining room chairs have slips and both of my sofas do and they're all white.  White works the best for me because I can bleach or Oxyclean anything out.  They look as good as new!

My Quatrine slipcovered sofa is 8 years old!

Our hand-me-down reproduction settee was given a fresh update with newly painted legs, a comfy seat cushion and a white slip.  Vargas Restoration did a great job!


I came across these beauties last month in Mill Valley at Summer House @ 57-- leather slips!  I have two leather chairs in my living room but they aren't as pretty as these.  The slip definitely warms up the cold leather, as least visually.  I still struggle with the coldness of leather furniture.  Hmmm...heated, leather, living room chairs anyone?


Leather slipcovered chairs from Summer House @ 57





No comments:

Post a Comment