Thursday, July 14, 2011

Our Favorite Family Photo- A Story Not Just a Picture


This creative photo was taken in West Virginia by our favorite family photographer-- Molly Humphreys Aguilar of Picadilly Posh Photography.  I love how it captures the essence of parenthood-- standing strong together as a family, supporting our children but also giving them their own space to thrive as individuals. 

An oversized black and white version of this photo hangs prominently in our family room.  We love turning family photo sessions into opportunities to create art and to tell a story.  I believe every home should tell a story so I think about that every time I place an object on a shelf or hang art on the wall.  I have a deep connection to the feeling of my home.  What story does your home tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment