Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lots of Eye Candy in Mill Valley

I get tons of house inspiration shopping in beautiful downtown Mill Valley.  Maison Reve is one of my favorite destinations for vintage and always-changing treasures for the home.  

Romantic images of old writing



Beautiful worn leathers complemented by crisp striped pillows.  


Love the old industrial movie lights mounted on wood-- a perfect contrast

My closet (and my home) are full of the same colors. 
This vintage industrial cabinet has the perfect color blues and would be darling in a kid's room

Love old glass paired with rugged wood
So many different fabulous textures together in one charming place

Inspired by the shelving here at Maison Reve, I created similar shelves in my own home by having my island cabinet maker, Petaluma Salvage, cut and finish the perfect sized slabs of old barnwood to mount with the same hardware store brackets shown here.





Thank you Maison Reve for a tour of your fabulous store!  We'll be back!




No comments:

Post a Comment